Car Insurance

Hot Girls Vietnamese

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yuri Morishita, 3D image challenge – “I enjoy popping breasts and buttocks!”


July 12 gravure idol Yuuri Morishita in Tokyo [DVD] Yuri Morishita gorgeous 3D × (now available with the Limited Edition Publisher: ill Bamboo 3,990 yen) was the launch event.
Gravure idol and also a variety show, now popular, is the latest Yuuri Morishita DVD, 3D system (side by side) when they enjoy a gorgeous body in three dimensions by Morishita. “Unlike the usual shooting, 3D expressionless It was strange that the cameraman and special goggles (laughs)” will look back and shooting, “We are flying pretty” and showed confidence. “On Film DVD, but a lot of swimwear simple, but this time I is content rich for you have crafted in a dress. In a variety of costumes, enjoy cosplay. OL scene, but will take off anyway, M’m so happy I have a scene of people. (laughs) I think that it will leap out of my chest and hips, please enjoy the thrill that! “he said.
Morishita just turned 26 last month 30 days. “24 year old birthday I hate about (laughs)” truth even pop out and “was happy to be eaten from a cup cake and everyone got a gift” and a smile. “Now I’m views will be put on variety shows, this year I want to do many things as possible idol. I do not want to step into unknown territory even gravure. I saw the future adult Please! “It was greed and.












Name:Yuri Morishita
Japanese name:森下悠里
Birthday:January 30, 1985
Aquarius
Blood type:A
Three sizes 90 – 55 – 90 cm
Bra size:G
Genre:Gravure
Occupation: Singer , Actress, model,talent
From Tokyo
Height:160cm


Hot Girls Vietnamese